We are hiring an Intern Content Writer to help us keep growing. This is a 3-month-paid internship program, you’ll work under the direct mentorship of our Lead Content Engineer. If you’re a dedicated and ambitious writer by heart, don’t hesitate to apply since SovWare is an excellent place to grow your career.
- A Storyteller – you’re good with creating plots and telling stories.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editor, and publisher.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST.
- Fast learner with a harmless sense of humor.
Preferable Traits (These will add extra sauce to the candidacy):
- Proven record of creative writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- O Level / A Level background.
- The ability to communicate with a North American accent.
- SEO & other marketing knowledge is a plus, not necessary.
- Your degree & results do not matter as long as you have skills.
Benefits You’ll Get:
- Working with a professional team in an office environment.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Grow the ability to develop your writing skills.
- After successful completion of the internship, we may invite you to join our team as a regular team member, in that case, your salary will be determined based on your performance.
Few Things to Note:
- This is a full-time internship, so you have to work full-time during office hours.
- Currently, we are working remotely due to the covid-19 situation, so you must use your own laptop/computer at your home. You have to be prepared to work in our office after the office is opened.
- We reserve the right to terminate or change the condition of the internship if necessary.
- BDT 8,000
What We Offer (for permanent employees):
- Due time salary.
- 2 festival bonuses.
- Performance bonus.
- Half-yearly salary increment based on performance.
- Yearly paid casual leave and sick leave.
- Paid leave and bonus when you become a father.
- Bonus and paid leave for a newly married employee.
- Additional paid leave each month for the employees whose families live outside of Dhaka.
- 50% of the total medical expense per month.*
- Free Lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Fun and entertainment with sports like cycling, cricket and table tennis, etc.
- Quarterly team outing.
- Annual retreat at least once. We may have more.
- Very friendly and cozy workplace.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Provide learning materials to improve skills.
- Other benefits as per company policies.
- From 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Weekly 5 days, Friday & Saturday are holidays.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2021