As a WordPress Plugin Developer you will build infrastructure to create new features, improve existing products, squash bugs, and help us grow wpWax.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re a team player who is comfortable working along side and helping other developers, and you don’t take critical feedback personally.
- You’re happy working on tasks of all sizes – from small bug fixes and enhancements to large features/rewrites.
- And you’re an excellent communicator.
Common responsibilities (not limited to):
- Fix bugs and enhance existing products.
- Scoping, writing, and testing new product features.
- Refactoring legacy code with a particular attention to backwards compatibility.
- Providing feedback and peer review for other developers (Github PRs).
- Cooperate with technical writers and support engineers.
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a WordPress plugin developer.
- Professional experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards.
- Solid and strong knowledge in PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc).
- Experienced in React and/or Vue.
- Ability to use and extend build tools like webpack.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Competent with version control through git and GitHub.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to keep complex ideas and features simple.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit will be a plus.
- Hard worker and passionate (we are ambitious 🚀and competing globally)
We are interested in your experience, expertise, and qualities rather than your degree.
- BDT 80,000 – BDT 1,20,000 (Depends on your experience).
What We Offer:
- 50% of the total medical expenses each month.*
- Yearly casual and sick leave.
- Paid leaves and bonuses for newly married members.
- Paternity and maternity leave with allowance.
- Free Lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Regular team outings in various beautiful spots.
- Annual retreat at least once.
- Fun and entertainment with sports like cricket and table tennis etc.
- Very friendly and cozy workplace.
- Knowledge-sharing sessions on a regular basis.
- 2 festival bonuses.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly salary increment based on performance (Half-yearly salary increment can happen based on exceptional performance.)
- Other benefits as per company policies.
- From 8.00 am to 4.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday).
- Friday & Saturday are holidays.
The Application Process:
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Written Exam.
- Interview with the Team Lead.
- Final Interview with CEO.
- A Formal Job Offer.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2022