Collection of Information
- We may use the Chrome modules (such as tabs, storage, and web requests) to collect information necessary to provide the services offered by the extension.
Use of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our extension, and to personalize your experience.
- We may use your information to communicate with you, such as to inform you about updates to our extension or to provide customer support.
- We may use your information for security purposes, such as to detect and prevent fraud or other malicious activity.
Disclosure of Information
- We will not sell or share your information with any third parties.
- We may share your information with our service providers who assist us in providing and improving our extension. These service providers are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and are only allowed to use your information as necessary to provide services to us.
- We may disclose your information as required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of [Chrome Extension Name], our users, or others.
- We may store API keys in local storage to provide the extension’s functionality.
- We will not share or sell these keys to any third parties.
To ensure the continuity in the delivery of our Services, we have to automatically record some information from your web browser additional/or client software. The information does not identify the User personally.
Thank you for using Internal Manager